Monday, December 6, 2010

3D or not 3D?

This is amazing.. and I am not just saying that because I made it myself.. you be the judge. This is the case for the iPhone 3


This is the iPhone 4 just as cool...


And of course for those iPad users.. I don't want you to feel left out.



some other cool "3D" looks....



This really pretty as a peacock case can be customized with your initial.



A few more cases to play tricks on your eyes.

Chrysocolla speckcase
Chrysocolla by minx267
Browse other iphone designs



This looks like you can reach right down inside of it.. be careful though
I don't know what may be in there... you could get bit!


I like the cases for the iPhone3 better for these 3D type displays.. because they have wrap around sides.. but the iPhone4 cases look pretty cool too.
This one is particularly amazing...

No comments:

Post a Comment